Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


MOTHER'S DAY POEM:

God I praise you,
thank you for sending
me an angel..
 
From the heavens
above, to take care
of me.

... I love her so dearly,
she means the world
to me.

Having her by my side,
I feel invincible !!

Nothing can ever
come between us,
we're inseparable !!

I'm overwhelmed
with her love..

I love her so much !!

Nothing I wouldn't do
to hold her forever.

She's changed my
life for the better.
And on this special day,
called mother's day..

I want the world to know,
how much I love her...

I'll do anything for her !!

We're two hearts
that beat as one.

I'll shadow her every
walk.

Mom I love you with
all my heart !!

I thank the heavens above..

For the greatest mom of all.

Happy mothers day mommy.

Written by: Poet Shi
April 24 2012
 


The Words Of A Child
To His Mother:

Being loved by my mommy
means so much to me.

She's my ray of hope,
that's why I love her so
much.
...
A gift from above,
brought down from the
heavens..

To love and take care
of me.

Truly blessed it is I,
to have you for a mother.

From that very second,
I was in your belly..

I was frighten of my new
surroundings, but just
the sound of your voice
made it all better.

I remember when you
would sing me lullabies,
and put me to sleep..

Such a blessing for me.

As I waited in anticipation,
until that day that we meet.

I remember that burst of
energy, when I first was
conceived.

When I open my eyes
with caution, to this
beautiful person..

I would call my mother.

Written by: Poet Shi
May-13-2012
 




1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful the artistic view on this
    awesome write :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...