Sunday, June 5, 2011

75 Is Mighty Fine!




Can we get some happy dances here? Yup! For the Love of Writing is now at 85 followers!! And guess what? We couldn't have done it without all of YOU. :)
So give yourselves a pat on the back, a round of applause, and congratulate yourself on being such a great blog follower! Really, y'all are wonderful. Thank you to those who have been here since the start, the ones who kept us going, and the ones who just joined us.
As you can see, FTLOW is still going through some changes. Those changes will continue and please, if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to let us know.
Something neat that's coming up is AWARD WEEK. Starting today, we'll be looking for seven blogs to give our very own award to. (name is still pending) If you'd like your blog to be considered please leave a comment below with the link to it.
Again, thanks to you all!
We hope to still see you here for FTLOW 100 :) along with some new faces.

~~FTLOW Team

3 comments:

  1. Yay us! So lets set a goal for 100 followers. Think we can get 100 by the end of July? I think we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am happy dancing right along with every one of you. I really love the changes you guys have done with this blog. I. Love. Watcha Reading Tuesdays! I get so many good future reads from there lol. :D I'm really enjoying all the different styles of blog posts. You all bring a distinct flavor to this blog that I believe welcomes everyone...not just one type of writer. I know there is a posst on dialogue already but I was wondering if you could do another on technique? Particularly in romance. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like how things are going around here :) Yes I agree-we all bring something different to the blog and it's great!
    As for the blog topic you suggested. I will do it for my next post. Thanks for sticking around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...